Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time
Ethical, customer focused, life balance for employees is important. Many benefits, personal, family & financially , education-wise
Struggle with fully staffing area branches ( but it is a pandemic...
Advice to Management
Add a Service only banker position vs one where there are sales incentives ( to be fair, do get credit for some services) because some interactions are time & paperwork intensive, ie POA, fraud, etc