Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Fidelity International BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Fidelity International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Fidelity International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity International scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PNC Financial Services Group had 326 more reviews than Fidelity International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity International.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 8 years
Especially with the pandemic, they have been very flexible with remote capable employees. Leadership has shown a willingness to listen to employees and change.
There is constant change and addition to policies and procedures which takes away from the ability to get the work done.
I have been working at Fidelity International full-time for more than a year
1. Work life balance 2. Good pay master 3. Employee centric 4. Pat/Mat leaves 6 months 5. Good fixed flexi holiday 6. Family day care holidays
Nothing at all I believe.