Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years
Senior/executive management is highly visible, the company seems to do a good job hiring great people
Feels like a big corporate-type company, have to put your time in and sometimes appears to be a waiting game for mid-level employees.
Advice to Management