Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Sunflower Bank BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Sunflower Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Sunflower Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Pro at Sunflower Bank.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Turnover rate" was the most mentioned Con at Sunflower Bank.
I worked at PNC Financial Services Group for more than 3 years
Good company to work.
I can’t think of any cons.
I have been working at Sunflower Bank full-time for more than 3 years
It is a great place for people who are true go-getters and like to develop things and take things to the next level. Passion and energy are very much valued. It feels more like an entrepreneurial... organization based on its community approach. They empower the local community. The corporate headquarters is practically a ghost town as leadership is generally out in the field. It does not feel at all like a corporate, red-tape bureaucracy.
Many areas are under staffed, which forces resourcefulness.