Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs The Carlyle Group BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. The Carlyle Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. The Carlyle Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- The Carlyle Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Carlyle Group.
- PNC Financial Services Group had 133 more reviews than The Carlyle Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year
Great company to work for if you have the right manager
Other banks pay more than they do
I worked at The Carlyle Group full-time for more than 5 years
Friendly and collaborative culture, interesting work, growing company
Difficult to progress in career and limited opportunities to take on new responsibilities quickly