Compare PUMA vs DraftKings BETASee how working at PUMA vs. DraftKings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PUMA vs. DraftKings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PUMA scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DraftKings scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- PUMA had 41 more reviews than DraftKings that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PUMA.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at DraftKings.
I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year
This truely is a company where the personality of the employee counts! Work is not just about work but also about fun, spirit, friendship and achieving great things together. Not to mention all the... perks you get as a PUMA employee: great discounts, nice and modern offices, work from home opportunities (not just because of Covid-19), flextime and a very good canteen. Since working for PUMA I wake up in the morning and am happy to be able to go to work!
Nothing really to complain about!