Compare PUMA vs Rue Gilt Groupe BETASee how working at PUMA vs. Rue Gilt Groupe compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PUMA vs. Rue Gilt Groupe. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PUMA scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PUMA.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Rue Gilt Groupe.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PUMA.
- "Gilt" was the most mentioned Con at Rue Gilt Groupe.
I have been working at PUMA full-time for less than a year
This truely is a company where the personality of the employee counts! Work is not just about work but also about fun, spirit, friendship and achieving great things together. Not to mention all the... perks you get as a PUMA employee: great discounts, nice and modern offices, work from home opportunities (not just because of Covid-19), flextime and a very good canteen. Since working for PUMA I wake up in the morning and am happy to be able to go to work!
Nothing really to complain about!
I have been working at Rue Gilt Groupe
-decent pay for back office staff -good hours for back office staff -treats contractors like employees
so far can't say I see any
Advice to Management
Just keep the overall atmosphere positive. I've worked in other online sales places and they treated people like a number. You don't do that so keep it up.