Compare Pacific Gas and Electric vs Southern California Edison BETASee how working at Pacific Gas and Electric vs. Southern California Edison compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pacific Gas and Electric vs. Southern California Edison. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pacific Gas and Electric scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Southern California Edison scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Pacific Gas and Electric had 65 more reviews than Southern California Edison that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Pg e" was the most mentioned Con at Pacific Gas and Electric.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southern California Edison.
I worked at Pacific Gas and Electric full-time for less than a year
1) very friendly managers, coworkers 2) generous salary even for starting employees
2) maybe not as well organized than you'd expect
I worked at Southern California Edison full-time
Work life balance, exposure to different types of work
Sometimes the work comes in ebbs and flow so it can be a lot at one time