Compare Palo Alto Networks vs Ayasdi BETASee how working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Ayasdi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Ayasdi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ayasdi scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Ayasdi" was the most mentioned Pro at Ayasdi.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Ayasdi" was the most mentioned Con at Ayasdi.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time
Palo Alto Networks has made choices to allow employees to be flexible on where they work and is allowing remote work to continue. I've found they do the right thing for people in general
Salary ranges are lower then others.
I have been working at Ayasdi full-time for more than a year
- Cutting edge engineering department - Amazing leadership team - CEO and CTO is f***ing AWESOME - Fully remote workforce (has the process down) - Great benefits
- Still in startup phase
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job