Compare Palo Alto Networks vs BlueCart BETASee how working at Palo Alto Networks vs. BlueCart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palo Alto Networks vs. BlueCart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BlueCart scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time for more than 3 years
Compensation Benefits Work culture Your colleagues CEO Nikesh is impressive If you’re looking for a challenge in your career, this is the place to be.
The work load isn’t for the weak.
Advice to Management
Please continue to maintain our work culture- it’s what makes Palo Alto Networks so unique and refreshing.
I have been working at BlueCart full-time for more than 5 years
I love this company and absolutely love the people who work in it. The product is off the hook and continues to evolve every day. I have a vested interest in the success of the company so take this... with a grain of salt, but I genuinely believe there is a natural, innate appreciation for each other's work. BlueCart people are kind, respectful and brilliant.
It's stressful. People appreciate each other, they work very hard to make sure they take care of each other. This is wonderful to see, but it is stressful. Also, give the industry we work in, they... are weekend emergencies we need to address and that sucks.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest time and effort to harness the collective wisdom of our team.