Compare Palo Alto Networks vs Definitive Healthcare BETASee how working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Definitive Healthcare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Definitive Healthcare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Definitive Healthcare scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Definitive Healthcare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Definitive Healthcare.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time
Palo Alto Networks has made choices to allow employees to be flexible on where they work and is allowing remote work to continue. I've found they do the right thing for people in general
Salary ranges are lower then others.
I have been working at Definitive Healthcare for more than 3 years
Incredible coworkers, supportive direct managers, and an ELT that does the right thing in nearly all ssituations
They are below market on compensation
Advice to Management
Benchmark and adjust wages, retention is cheaper and better then replacement