Compare Palo Alto Networks vs LeadIQ BETASee how working at Palo Alto Networks vs. LeadIQ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palo Alto Networks vs. LeadIQ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- LeadIQ scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
I have been working at LeadIQ full-time for less than a year
1. Incredible SDR training - all the SDRs are getting job offers from sales leaders every week - if you're looking to learn how to personalize your outreach at scale alongside a team of devoted SDRs,... this is the place to be. 2. SDRs are compensated fairly - if you're willing to put in the work and learn how to book meetings, you'll be compensated well. 3. Culture - the sales team has an awesome culture of inclusion and teamwork. Daily SDR huddles and trainings that offer support and a backing on where you want to go.
Not a lot - it's a growing company so there are quirks and weak spots so you have to be willing to put your head down and find a solution sometimes. ICP that LeadIQ sells to is very narrow but this... will widen with new product offerings and integrations into different tech stacks.
Advice to Management
Management alignment. There could be better communication between sales leadership on expectations of sales reps (SDRs + AEs) and processes but overall great communication.