Compare Palo Alto Networks vs Venminder BETASee how working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Venminder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palo Alto Networks vs. Venminder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Venminder scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Venminder" was the most mentioned Pro at Venminder.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Venminder" was the most mentioned Con at Venminder.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time
Palo Alto Networks has made choices to allow employees to be flexible on where they work and is allowing remote work to continue. I've found they do the right thing for people in general
Salary ranges are lower then others.
I have been working at Venminder full-time for more than 8 years
Venminder is a wonderful company. Wonderful Executives/Management, benefits, co-workers, etc.
As a growing company, they are experiencing growing pains as you might expect. Increased workload with not enough people for the job. There is always an end in sight within this company, though. They... are pretty in tune to their employees and try to find the right solutions for relief.
Advice to Management
Just continue listening to/hearing out the employees!