Compare Peninsula vs Citation BETASee how working at Peninsula vs. Citation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Peninsula vs. Citation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Peninsula scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Citation scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Citation.
- Peninsula had 36 more reviews than Citation that mentioned "Fast paced" as a Con.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
Plenty of tea/coffee breaks.. once you get the job done Recognition on doing well from directors to managers alike Unbelievable work trips where we’ve been spoilt by the best hotels free nights of... drinks food etc And hanging with the biggest and brightest Excessive targets keep you in line may be a pain at times but they’re tolerable Been there for too long at this stage but I’m pulling in over 70/80k and for the work that’s in it they have me their for life until they decide otherwise
New targets are a stress less money for the same reward Now can’t complain getting 6k+ a month but still come one up it to 3% after 20 deals a month and that’s fair
Advice to Management
Recognize the newer staff on smaller wins and the retention will grow Don’t bring them into to ball busting sessions Don’t be a Michael, and if a staff members doing well make the most of it,... Also promotions or this leveled scheme needs to hurry