Compare Penn Mutual vs SelectQuote BETASee how working at Penn Mutual vs. SelectQuote compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Penn Mutual vs. SelectQuote. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Penn Mutual scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Penn Mutual.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at SelectQuote.
- "Horsham" was the most mentioned Con at Penn Mutual.
- "Aep" was the most mentioned Con at SelectQuote.
I have been working at SelectQuote full-time for more than 3 years
The people. I love who I work with. I get excited every day to work with such an amazing group of people. The pay. When comparing salary’s with friends/family the amount of money you can make... here is unbeatable. The ability to work from home! Been at this company for 2.5 years coming from the restaurant industry and already have been promoted 4 times. Hard work pays off here, and the growth of the company amplifies the ability to grow.
You do have to work a ton of hours during the busy season, but it’s expected before coming into this company