Compare Penn National Gaming vs Caesars Entertainment BETASee how working at Penn National Gaming vs. Caesars Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Penn National Gaming vs. Caesars Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Penn National Gaming scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Caesars Entertainment scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Casino" was the most mentioned Pro at Penn National Gaming.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Caesars Entertainment.
- Caesars Entertainment had 65 more reviews than Penn National Gaming that mentioned "Casino" as a Con.
- Caesars Entertainment had 63 more reviews than Penn National Gaming that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Penn National Gaming part-time for less than a year
I liked working there because the coworkers all worked together. If it weren't for the covid and OTW closing down to move to a new location. I would hopefully have still be there.
If I would have any cons, they are not worth saying. I had more good experiences than bad.
Advice to Management
I hope that when you reopen Penn National Casino,York Pa. You hire me back. I have over 35 years experience. Thank you for your time.