Compare PepsiCo vs County of Clark (NV) BETASee how working at PepsiCo vs. County of Clark (NV) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PepsiCo vs. County of Clark (NV). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- County of Clark (NV) scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at County of Clark (NV).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PepsiCo.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at County of Clark (NV).
I worked at PepsiCo full-time
working inside and had a lot of perks
With selling, you are relying on someone else to make money. Doesn't matter how hard or reliable of a worker you are, if you don't close the sale then you don't make any money
I have been working at County of Clark (NV) full-time for more than 3 years
* Everybody is like family * Amazing benefits and work culture * Pension plans * Not Stressful * Over-time benefits * No Micromanaging supervisors
* Scanty pay - Las Vegas cost of living is going up * Promotions - harder than you think. Several people don't get promoted even for more than 15 years even if they deserve it. * Parking is free... but not covered. They can invest in Solar-covered parking structures. * One has to start at lower pay range
Advice to Management
-Improve base pay so that employees are motivated to work. -Provide drinking water