Compare PepsiCo vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at PepsiCo vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PepsiCo vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- PepsiCo had 684 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.