Compare Personify vs Aptify BETASee how working at Personify vs. Aptify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Personify vs. Aptify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Personify scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Aptify scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Personify" was the most mentioned Pro at Personify.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Aptify.
- "Personify" was the most mentioned Con at Personify.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Aptify.
I have been working at Personify full-time for less than a year
The environment, albeit working from home, is such that allows you a chance to learn and grow with the company while also making a difference within the organizations we serve.
A bit of internal turnover as of late, but, that is to be expected after a year like 2020.
I have been working at Aptify full-time for more than 3 years
• Depending on your department, there is an abundance of challenging work. I am frequently tasked with solving extraordinarily difficult problems which almost always have something new to teach me... despite being a software developer who isn't shy about the fact I have "seen and done it all" • Depending on your location: flexible work accommodations, unlimited PTO, generous 401K contribution, competitive health benefits, free food, soda and coffee • Relatively modern computing hardware, server and network infrastructure, development and productivity tools, and three exceptional teams of support staff • Embraces individuality which is evident in the expressive and creative personalities each team member displays
• The motto "Adapt Once, Adapt Often" may be sometimes taken to an extreme which can be overwhelming to some • Global Huddles were an interesting and exciting idea that have been executed pretty... flawlessly, but I think it should have been all-or-nothing in terms of the frequency.
Advice to Management
Assuming the people posting these negative reviews were or are actual Aptify employees, then something has really changed for the worse. The Aptify I came to work for two years ago didn't employ... people with these attitudes. There are too many negative reviews now to brush this off as people being temporarily discontent or confused about the changes happening. This should be further evident by my continued satisfaction with and appreciation of Aptify as a whole. You likely know who I am and also know I might be the most vocal complainer across every department , yet I am still genuinely a believer in what I signed up for when I joined. I don't know what has to be done to fix "this", but I would like to see it fixed more than anything else I'd like to see fixed.