Compare Philip Morris International vs Nest Fragrances BETASee how working at Philip Morris International vs. Nest Fragrances compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Philip Morris International vs. Nest Fragrances. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nest Fragrances scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year
Lot's of opportunity to grow and learn from the senior managers. Project-based internship and you get to present to the executives at the end of the internship. Great mentorship with constant... feedback.
Fast-paced environment. Lots of terminologies to learn about, including the company and business. But honestly, you get the hand of it after a week or two.
I worked at Nest Fragrances for less than a year
Was able to get exposure across many different departments. Worked directly with marketing director, and CEO was extremely hands on. Great work culture
Wasn't able to offer me full time employment at the end of summer because of the smaller size but other than that I have nothing bad to say. My experience at NEST was unbelievable