Compare Philip Morris International vs PwC BETASee how working at Philip Morris International vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Philip Morris International vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I worked at Philip Morris International for less than a year
Lot's of opportunity to grow and learn from the senior managers. Project-based internship and you get to present to the executives at the end of the internship. Great mentorship with constant... feedback.
Fast-paced environment. Lots of terminologies to learn about, including the company and business. But honestly, you get the hand of it after a week or two.