Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I worked at Pinterest
Before this internship, I was so lost and not entirely confident that I will get an internship/job because I didn't know where to start. This 8-week summer program gave me the confidence to succeed... in this industry. Was paired up with Pinterest Software Engineer, bi-weekly coding challenge, learned about the interview process, the culture at Pinterest, Linkin/resume workshop, and more!
Wish I could have talk more to my mentor.