Compare Pitney Bowes vs Gartner BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. Gartner compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. Gartner. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gartner scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Gartner had 344 more reviews than Pitney Bowes that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Pitney" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gartner.
I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than 3 years
Pitney Bowes has a firm foundation and has been in business over 100 years. Forward thinking from the top down makes it a great place to thrive in your career.
As with any company there are a few areas Pitney Bowes needs to shore up. Scaling to become a top tier carrier has it individual challenges but the leadership team is navigating it very well.