Compare Pitney Bowes vs SAP BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pitney Bowes.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Pitney" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for less than a year
Good pay great benefits they are hiring right now go apply pay increase peak season coming soon just scanning packages that’s all you’re gonna do
No real cons when we have work we have work we might get backed up at times but all that gets cleaned up with time
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Large organization with lots of great opportunities to learn and develop if you want to. Remote opportunities and flexible work arrangements.
Remote work can be difficult without an office for some teams. Change doesn't happen quickly as any large organization.
Advice to Management
Continue to foster growth and development without location constraints.