Compare Pizza Hut vs Marco's Pizza BETASee how working at Pizza Hut vs. Marco's Pizza compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pizza Hut vs. Marco's Pizza. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pizza Hut scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Marco's Pizza scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Pizza Hut had 270 more reviews than Marco's Pizza that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Pizza Hut had 199 more reviews than Marco's Pizza that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at Marco's Pizza part-time for more than a year
Management was very flexible and encouraged all employees to work together. Clear directions and expectations were given for tasks that needed to be completed and training was provided on everything.
Sometimes people don't tip well.