Compare Planned Parenthood vs Food Gatherers BETASee how working at Planned Parenthood vs. Food Gatherers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Planned Parenthood vs. Food Gatherers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Planned Parenthood scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Food Gatherers scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Planned Parenthood.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Planned Parenthood.
I have been working at Planned Parenthood full-time for more than a year
You feel like you are doing meaningful work every day. Great way to gain clinical experience if you are planning to apply to med school or nursing school.
You will be overworked and underpaid.
I worked at Food Gatherers
Food Gatherers is such a positive environment, and everyone who works for it truly cares about doing good for the community. It's an amazing place to work, both for its office environment and the... purposeful impact it has throughout Washtenaw County.
There really weren't any downsides to working for Food Gatherers.