Compare Plante Moran vs Rehmann BETASee how working at Plante Moran vs. Rehmann compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Plante Moran vs. Rehmann. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Plante Moran scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rehmann scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Plante Moran had 27 more reviews than Rehmann that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Plante Moran had 28 more reviews than Rehmann that mentioned "Busy season" as a Con.
- Plante Moran had 22 more reviews than Rehmann that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Plante Moran full-time
Great culture, good people, positive, upbeat workplace tone, emphasis on social life with coworkers, work-life balance
Busy season hours (no different than any other public accounting firm)
I worked at Rehmann full-time for more than a year
Overall a great company to work for. But some offices are very outdated in how they process returns and that can be frustrating but the company is in the process of updating everything and I think it... heading in the right direction
Long hours during busy season but that’s to be expected in this field
Advice to Management
Rather then arguing with employees who are stuck in old ways just make the changes needed to move the company forward so we could compete with others offering a more updated paperless option ti those... who want it