Compare Platinum Supplemental Insurance vs PHP Agency BETASee how working at Platinum Supplemental Insurance vs. PHP Agency compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Platinum Supplemental Insurance vs. PHP Agency. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PHP Agency scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "4 day work" was the most mentioned Pro at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.
- "Licensed" was the most mentioned Pro at PHP Agency.
- "Hotels" was the most mentioned Con at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.
- "Scam" was the most mentioned Con at PHP Agency.
I worked at Platinum Supplemental Insurance full-time for more than 3 years
Wayne Briggs, owner of the company, is a wonderful human being who cares for every one of his employees. Incredible earning potential in a company that will test everything in you and believe in you... when you don’t believe in yourself. This company changed me for the better!
It’s not an easy job but if you can do it the rewards are great.
I have been working at PHP Agency full-time
I made a transition into the financial and insurance industry about 2 years ago and I found my home with PHP! Constant learning in growing not only in business, but on a personal level as well!... PHP has been nothing but a great experience! Leadership development with plenty of world class training, personal development and mentorship.
Not everyone has the work ethic and mindset outside PHP.