Compare Polaris vs Mahindra BETASee how working at Polaris vs. Mahindra compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Polaris vs. Mahindra. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Polaris scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Mahindra scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Polaris.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Mahindra.
- Mahindra had 91 more reviews than Polaris that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Polaris for less than a year
Company culture is great. For a first internship, the programming that HR runs is very interesting and is done very well. The work will vary depending on the role and manager, but there is always... work to be done. Especially with having to move their internship to online due to COVID-19, I was very impressed with what they were able to achieve. They also work to bring interns into either a development program or back for another internship depending on how much school the person has left.
You have to be able to set your own pace to match the culture of Polaris. It is not necessarily a con, but it is easy to want to stay and work longer to get a leg-up on the next day.
I worked at Mahindra full-time for more than 5 years
Very ambitious start up company, fast paced and results orientated environment. Very rewarding work place.
Strategic direction not always clearly communicated!
Advice to Management
You have been very successful to date, just keep on doing what you have been doing.