Compare Preferred Mutual vs Nycm BETASee how working at Preferred Mutual vs. Nycm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Preferred Mutual vs. Nycm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Preferred Mutual scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nycm scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Preferred Mutual.
- "New berlin" was the most mentioned Con at Preferred Mutual.
I have been working at Preferred Mutual full-time for more than a year
Flexible work schedule, the culture of the company, the leaders, the family oriented feel of the company, the supportive environment, our CEO who greatly cares for his employees, my direct team in... the HR office, the remote options for work. During this COVID-19 crisis our company has handled the situation outstandingly! Our company had kept us informed and updated. Preferred has kept us encouraged during these times, motivated through fun activities, and has shown us a tremendous amount of support. This company has been the best company I have ever worked for!
Geographically it can be tough to drive to which is a common thing we do hear from our employees. It's centrally located in New Berlin, NY, however, it can be tough to drive there in the winter with... the hills and slick roads. Though we do get the flexible schedule and work options which definitely make up for it!