Compare PresenceLearning vs Galvanize BETASee how working at PresenceLearning vs. Galvanize compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PresenceLearning vs. Galvanize. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Galvanize scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at PresenceLearning.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Galvanize.
- PresenceLearning had 6 more reviews than Galvanize that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for less than a year
PresenceLearning is a very supportive, fun place to work. They are understanding about keeping up strong mental health and with family/personal matters, especially during this time. People are... collaborative and friendly to work with and very communicative. Everyone here has a different background and many of the employees are former teachers, so they truly appreciate the company's mission. The HR team offers a comprehensive onboarding program, which is not something you always find at a new job. Overall, a very positive place to work.
Sometimes you have to work long hours, but this is par for the course as part of a lean team. The company is good about flexible schedules and there is, of course, unlimited PTO so you don't feel... like you can never get a break.
I worked at Galvanize full-time for less than a year
Clear management and role itself is fulfilling. Meetings never longer than they need to be and it is evident within the team that there is care. Contact with upper admin is rare but not necessary... especially for a 3 month position.
Comp for role is not the reason to take position - keep job searching
Advice to Management
Keep your teams staffed with wonderful people!