Compare PresenceLearning vs Instructure BETASee how working at PresenceLearning vs. Instructure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PresenceLearning vs. Instructure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Instructure scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at PresenceLearning.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Instructure.
- Instructure had 10 more reviews than PresenceLearning that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for less than a year
PresenceLearning is a very supportive, fun place to work. They are understanding about keeping up strong mental health and with family/personal matters, especially during this time. People are... collaborative and friendly to work with and very communicative. Everyone here has a different background and many of the employees are former teachers, so they truly appreciate the company's mission. The HR team offers a comprehensive onboarding program, which is not something you always find at a new job. Overall, a very positive place to work.
Sometimes you have to work long hours, but this is par for the course as part of a lean team. The company is good about flexible schedules and there is, of course, unlimited PTO so you don't feel... like you can never get a break.
I have been working at Instructure full-time for more than a year
The product, the leadership team, ongoing training
I have no cons so far!
Advice to Management
You guys have created an incredible culture. Keep up the great work!