Compare PresenceLearning vs Tintri BETASee how working at PresenceLearning vs. Tintri compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PresenceLearning vs. Tintri. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at PresenceLearning.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Tintri.
- PresenceLearning had 4 more reviews than Tintri that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for less than a year
PresenceLearning is a very supportive, fun place to work. They are understanding about keeping up strong mental health and with family/personal matters, especially during this time. People are... collaborative and friendly to work with and very communicative. Everyone here has a different background and many of the employees are former teachers, so they truly appreciate the company's mission. The HR team offers a comprehensive onboarding program, which is not something you always find at a new job. Overall, a very positive place to work.
Sometimes you have to work long hours, but this is par for the course as part of a lean team. The company is good about flexible schedules and there is, of course, unlimited PTO so you don't feel... like you can never get a break.
I have been working at Tintri full-time for more than 3 years
- Collaborative and innovative team genuinely focussed on customer delight. - Plenty of opportunities to get engaged, learn and grow. - Strong vision from management, regular and candid... communications. - Good integration with sister companies, lots of exchanges. - A team, product and brand you can be very proud of associating with.
- Santa Clara office needs more catering and live plants to liven up the place!
Advice to Management
Keep the vision strong through 2020 and beyond!