Compare Priceline.com vs Audible BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Audible compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Audible. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Audible scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Audible.
- Audible had 4 more reviews than Priceline.com that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Audible full-time for more than 3 years
Audible is committed to the People Principles and walks the walk. They have provided so many resources during the last year to help us get through the pandemic and the series of social crises.... Everything from more time off, flexible schedules, mental health support and trainings, and even a session with doctors to understand COVID and vaccines.
Work loads are a lot, even with the flexibility, expectations are for constant producing