Compare Priceline.com vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Booking.com scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Priceline" was the most mentioned Con at Priceline.com.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I worked at Priceline.com full-time for more than 3 years
Incredible people, great place to learn and grow.
Not many cons. You need to be an independent worker to strive there.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work. I felt supported and challenged in a great way.
I worked at Booking.com full-time for more than 5 years
- A friendly and positive environment - Opportunity to grow - Your feedback is valued - People are always eager to help you - great benefits
- low salary - sometimes we had the luck of communication regarding the important changes