Compare Priceline.com vs Facebook BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Priceline" was the most mentioned Con at Priceline.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I worked at Priceline.com full-time for more than 3 years
Incredible people, great place to learn and grow.
Not many cons. You need to be an independent worker to strive there.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work. I felt supported and challenged in a great way.