Compare Procter & Gamble vs Coty BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Coty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Coty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Procter & Gamble.
- "Summer fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at Coty.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Procter & Gamble.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Coty.
I worked at Procter & Gamble for less than a year
- Influential work that has high potential to get implemented - Working with cross functionals - Feels like you are an actual employee right away
- tough work-life balance - managers tend to over-work - everyone has similar personalities (insecure overachiever)