Compare Procter & Gamble vs Deloitte BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Deloitte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Deloitte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Deloitte scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Deloitte had 833 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Procter & Gamble.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 3 years
Extremely intelligent and motivated coworkers to learn from, great post-exit credibility and name recognition, many free trainings/conferences for on-the-job learning even in new fields
Competitive work culture, expected to work long hours on "extracurricular" activities in order to get a better year-end performance score (and salary raise), not very diverse