Compare Procter & Gamble vs Nestlé Purina U.S. BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Nestlé Purina U.S. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Nestlé Purina U.S.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Procter & Gamble.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- Procter & Gamble had 134 more reviews than Nestlé Purina U.S. that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than 3 years
This has been the best company I've worked for. This job has turned into my career and has made me passionate about what I love doing. Just like any other employer, it has it's downsides like a busy... schedule and lots of overtime for some people but they definitely compensate for your work. They always have employee giveaways or events to show their appreciation. The best thing that I've learned is that the opportunity for advancement is endless. If you are truly ambitious and have the initiative to take on more, they offer you great opportunities for advancement and have a great tuition reimbursement program.
Lack of work-life balance because of so much overtime with some positions. Union environment which may create a toxic culture in some situations.
Advice to Management
Listen more to feedback and take more time to learn about the great employees.