Compare Procter & Gamble vs Technogym BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Technogym compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Technogym. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Procter & Gamble.
- "Amazing products" was the most mentioned Pro at Technogym.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Procter & Gamble.
- "Technogym" was the most mentioned Con at Technogym.
I worked at Procter & Gamble for less than a year
Very smart co-workers, great boss, $20 an hour pay, what more can you ask for?
Demanding and hard starting process. Lots to learn, but plenty of people to help you.
I have been working at Technogym full-time for more than 3 years
The teammates are amazing across the world. Hard-working and fighting global health issues. The benefits are incredible and there is flexibility in the scheduling. Networking opportunities.
Only if you’re not ready to work hard.
Advice to Management
Keep it up 👌🏼