Compare Progressive Insurance vs The Hartford BETASee how working at Progressive Insurance vs. The Hartford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Progressive Insurance vs. The Hartford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Progressive Insurance scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- The Hartford scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Progressive Insurance.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Hartford.
- Progressive Insurance had 95 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for more than 3 years
Company cares about their people and customers. Heavy focus on integrity. Hard but enjoyable work. Amazing coworkers.
Job is not for everyone. Steep learning curve and high standards. I see this as a pro but not everyone would
I have been working at The Hartford full-time for more than 5 years
they actually care about balance of work and personal time. they have been amazing during the Covid year
sometimes there is a lot of corporate talk and they buy into consultants
Advice to Management
keep doing what you're doing - taking employees idea into consideration and being very accessible