Compare Progressive Insurance vs Travelers BETASee how working at Progressive Insurance vs. Travelers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Progressive Insurance vs. Travelers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Progressive Insurance scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Travelers scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Travelers had 3 more reviews than Progressive Insurance that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Progressive Insurance had 107 more reviews than Travelers that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for less than a year
This company has great opportunities to advance. They also offer great pay, great benefits, and have a very good work culture.
Can be a bit exhausting taking calls all day sometimes if you're in customer service. That's the only downside of the job that I've noticed or experienced so far.