Compare Prometheus Real Estate Group vs Valet Living BETASee how working at Prometheus Real Estate Group vs. Valet Living compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prometheus Real Estate Group vs. Valet Living. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prometheus Real Estate Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Valet Living scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Prometheans" was the most mentioned Pro at Prometheus Real Estate Group.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Valet Living.
- "Neighbors" was the most mentioned Con at Prometheus Real Estate Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Valet Living.
I have been working at Prometheus Real Estate Group full-time for less than a year
There is a great onboarding process with tons of training! Being fairly new to the team does not mean I am not included. It's the opposite because I believe I am purposefully made to feel... professionally relevant My direct team and upper management alike treats my past experiences and professional characteristics as essential to the operation even as a new hire. Additionally, there has not been a single person who has not taken time out to thoroughly assist with questions or point me in the direction of of someone who can best help. Learning a new company, policies, procedures can be a daunting task but I feel very comfortable with the team and a company culture which supports assisting others and growth!
There are no cons at this time