Compare Prosper.com vs Castlight BETASee how working at Prosper.com vs. Castlight compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prosper.com vs. Castlight. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prosper.com scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Castlight scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Castlight had 11 more reviews than Prosper.com that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Cpo" was the most mentioned Con at Prosper.com.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Castlight.
I have been working at Castlight full-time for less than a year
This company values diversity in such a way where many different people can thrive here. They are socially conscious, dedicated to being an energy for change in the world of healthcare, racial... injustice and optimal queer life. In the day-to-day work, they encourage the best from their employees, using a positive attitude and an eye towards growth and accountability. Opportunities for professional and personal growth abound. Compensation is fair, my work is valued, and benefits are better than average for the area. Management - from the CEO to my direct manager- feels human, is empathetic, and is direct about what they observe and expect. In these uncertain times, they are motivated to keep us safe by having strict rules regarding social distancing, hand washing and mask-wearing in the office.
I occasionally wish there was more availability to work remotely, for right now. However, it's not something I consider a personal necessity and I understand the practical limitations in place.