Compare Providence vs Amazon BETASee how working at Providence vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Providence scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Providence.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Providence.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Safety is #1 at amazon maintenance. You can expect to work a set schedule with minimum overtime in a climate controlled building. As far as maintenance workers go the pay and benefits are great.
Can be tough to adjust to the amazon culture.