Compare Providence Health & Services vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at Providence Health & Services vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence Health & Services vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Providence Health & Services.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- Kaiser Permanente had 81 more reviews than Providence Health & Services that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Kaiser Permanente had 149 more reviews than Providence Health & Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than a year
Great team and co workers; nice patient population
It would be nice if they eliminated standby
Advice to Management
train nurses to float so they can choose floating option over standby