Compare Providence Health & Services vs Washington Department of Health BETASee how working at Providence Health & Services vs. Washington Department of Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence Health & Services vs. Washington Department of Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Providence Health & Services scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Washington Department of Health scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Providence Health & Services had 96 more reviews than Washington Department of Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Providence Health & Services.
- "Retires" was the most mentioned Con at Washington Department of Health.
I worked at Providence Health & Services full-time
Flexible scheduling, decent pay, good teamwork, management
Workload sometimes too excessive per day.
I have been working at Washington Department of Health full-time
The support you have is great
Basically a call center job