Compare Prudential vs 123.ie BETASee how working at Prudential vs. 123.ie compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prudential vs. 123.ie. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prudential scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- 123.ie scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Prudential.
- "Good team" was the most mentioned Pro at 123.ie.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Prudential.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at 123.ie.
I worked at Prudential for less than a year
- People are always willing to take time to meet with you (at any level, manager, VP, etc.) - Work can be interesting - A lot of opportunities to learn about different teams and meet other people
- Work is as interesting as you make it -- Personally, I like working with technology but my role was in Finance, so I made my summer project a bit techier