Compare PulsePoint vs Smartling BETASee how working at PulsePoint vs. Smartling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PulsePoint vs. Smartling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PulsePoint scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Smartling scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PulsePoint.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Smartling.
- "Ad tech" was the most mentioned Con at PulsePoint.
- "Sales and marketing" was the most mentioned Con at Smartling.
I have been working at Smartling full-time for more than 3 years
I've worked at the company for two and a half years. One thing sticks out, Smartling has developed a culture where taking care of its people (employees, customers, and partners alike) is paramount.... I'm lucky to have a manager who is helpful, approachable, and very driven to ensure our team has whatever it needs to be successful. There is a very "human" element to working here. Smartling expects high performance but understands that attaining is only possible when people understand they can be trusted to help each other when the need arises.
The industry is close-knit, which can be a pro, however, a lot of times it makes it difficult for clients to think outside the box.
Advice to Management
Keep taking care of your people!