Compare PwC vs CSIR-CECRI BETASee how working at PwC vs. CSIR-CECRI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. CSIR-CECRI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- CSIR-CECRI scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year
Culture is the BEST. Way ahead on working remote when COVID hit. Great coaching. Ability to advance. Opportunities are great.
Hours can be rough at times but that's public accounting.
I worked at CSIR-CECRI for more than a year
1.Good place for freshers to learn more about research. 2.Posibility to get phd degree under ACSIR with project fellowship, if you are having 2 years research with high IF publication. 3.They... provide quarters accomodation. 4. Calm environment. 5. Medical facility is provided within campus.
1. Fixed stipend 2. Canteen food is not good. 3. Public transporation is less.